This website is an experiment in CMS design. I wanted a way that I could just upload folders of media without thinking much about layout or design. Every page on this site is just a folder full of media. Nested folders become nested pages. Layouts are determined by media type, file name, file size and hash value. (These automatic layouts are more apparent for images.) The code is open source.
This website is also an exploration of an idea: If I could have one website that will outlive me, what would be on it? Would it be able to fully capture my personality, work and accomplishments?
My goal is to upload as much of my work as possible. As a way to preserve it, share it, and to keep myself actively producing new work.
Updated on September 28, 2016
Pages Updated Recently:mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day_13
- September 12, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day_12
- September 12, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day_11
- September 12, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day_10
- September 12, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day8
- September 8, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day9
- September 8, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day7
- September 8, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day6
- September 5, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day5
- September 4, 2017mementos/travelogue/japan-2017/day4
- September 3, 2017